- I started engineering bands in the 90's
- Guitar was my first arm of mass destruction and it was very hard to put down
- Through strumming patterns & analog FX I knew there had to be a way to capture the moment, every jam session, every note
- "WALLAH!!"....I started raping the web instead of Bang Bros
- Tutorials and equipment catalogs of all types
- Blogging and forums kept me busy for awhile
- Just how Wiz Khalifa said "Work hard, play hard"
I PURCHASED ALL THE ESSENTIALS TO CAPTURE THE MOMENT, SO MY MUSICAL JOURNEY BEGAN. SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY I MENTALLY FIGURED OUT THAT THERE WAS ANOTHER WORLD INSIDE RAW RECORDING SOFTWARE. I BEGAN TO ESTABLISHED MY SOUND & ENGINEERING STYLE. CAPTURING THE FREQUENCIES FROM ABOVE AND DEVELOPING STYLE, LEAD ME TO HOUSE MUSIC. THE DARKER ENDS OF ELECTRONIC DANCE MUSIC TO BE EXACT HARD HOUSE. FILTHY HARD HOUSE: DJ ZANY & DONKEY ROLLERS,TOOK OVER MY PLAYLISTS OF PLAYLIST. I WOKE UP EVERY DAY JAMMING TO 3 HOUR POWER HOUSE MIXES."
- I feel like my musical influences are all over the map
- I want to revolutionize the love for music again
- I behold the power to show the masses
- Frequencies and Euphoria beyond the ordinary stage production
DJ Scruffy & Friends
"RICHARD SIMMONS WORK-OUT VIDEOS MEETS SHAM-MANIC RITUALS OF DIVINE ENERGY and FREQUENCIES - OSEA...BRAIN WORK-OUT ROUTINES ON THE DANCE FLOOR!"